HOUSTON – AccessESP, a leading provider of rigless electric submersible pump (ESP) conveyance solutions for the worldwide oil industry, is pleased to announce its participation at The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) 2017, a paper detailing a successful technology implementation with Saudi Aramco.
During ADIPEC 2017, held from Nov. 13 – 16, 2017 in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., Saudi Aramco and AccessESP will discuss the successful deployment of the first slickline rigless high rate slim design ESP in the Middle East.
The paper will be presented on day one of ADIPEC, Nov. 13.
- Session Name: Drilling and Completion Technology – Well Intervention Advances: Innovation in Wireline, Rig, Rigless, Snubbing.
- Paper Title: The First Slickline Rigless Deployed High Rate Slim Design ESP in the Middle East
- Session Time: 11:30 – 13:00
- Session Location: Capital Suite 14
- Speakers: Majid Rafie, Mesfer Qahtani, Khaled M. Mutairi, Mulad B. Winarno, Yhossie S. Windiarto Saudi Aramco; Anwar Assal, AccessESP
AccessESP is the leading provider of rigless ESP deployment technology for the oil industry. With installations around the world, its unique system addresses the high intervention costs and deferred production typical of offshore, remote onshore, and high-production ESP wells. The technology is compatible with ESP components from all major suppliers. The company is also the recognized leader in permanent magnet motors, an efficient alternative to conventional ESP induction motors.
AccessESP was founded in 2002 in the UK, and is headquartered in Houston, where it conducts joint research and funded technology development projects with leading operators. For more information, visit accessesp.com or email email@example.com.