HOUSTON – AccessESP, a leading provider of rigless electric submersible pump (ESP) conveyance solutions for the worldwide oil industry, is pleased to announce its participation at The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) 2017, a paper detailing a successful technology implementation with Saudi Aramco.
During ADIPEC 2017, held from Nov. 13 – 16, 2017 in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., Saudi Aramco and AccessESP will discuss the successful deployment of the first slickline rigless high rate slim design ESP in the Middle East.
The paper will be presented on day one of ADIPEC, Nov. 13.
- Session Name: Drilling and Completion Technology – Well Intervention Advances: Innovation in Wireline, Rig, Rigless, Snubbing.
- Paper Title: The First Slickline Rigless Deployed High Rate Slim Design ESP in the Middle East
- Session Time: 11:30 – 13:00
- Session Location: Capital Suite 14
- Speakers: Majid Rafie, Mesfer Qahtani, Khaled M. Mutairi, Mulad B. Winarno, Yhossie S. Windiarto Saudi Aramco; Anwar Assal, AccessESP